- The Indonesia Digital Platform (“TARA” or we are) is the content owner and operator of the http://www.TARA.app websites, related sites and microsites accessed through such websites and TARA applications and any services provided therein and other services that TARA may provide from time to time (collectively the “Services“).
Collection and Use of Information
TARA reserves the right to collect information when the Customer registers for the creation of a TARA account, when the Customer provides information as part of the identity verification process, at the time of the transaction, or when the Customer requests a receipt digitally. TARA reserves the right to collect, but is not limited to collecting the following:
- Customer general data or information, such as name, email address, work address, telephone number, and date of birth.
- Identification, including identification card numbers and loyalty cards.
- Contacts, including office address, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, contact person data.
- Financial, including bank, bank accounts, credit card and financial detail information.
- Transactions, including payment details and sales documents to and from you, and other details related to the products and services you use or purchase from us.
- Marketing and Communications, including your preferences in receiving marketing materials and communications from us and our partners.
- Any Data and Information uploaded by you or any information about your products and services;
- Information attached to you when you access the Site, Application and/or Services;
- Any particular information from your system that is recorded and collected automatically by TARA using various types of tracking technologies, such as Internet Protocol (IP address), unique equipment or user identity (user ID), version of the software used, system type, date, time, and details of your transactions, geo-location ), and information from your account made publicly available by you;
(All of the above types of information are hereinafter referred to as “Customer Information“).
We reserve the right, from time to time, to verify the personal information you provide to us, by sending a verification letter, e-mail, or requiring you to submit supporting documentation, or in any way, as requested.
You hereby agree that your Personal Information may be disclosed to the following parties: (a) affiliates and subsidiaries, agents and subcontractors of the Company; (b) governments, regulatory agencies, and fraud prevention agencies for the purpose of identifying, preventing, detecting or tackling fraud, money laundering, or other crimes, and for other lawful purposes; (d) to third parties for risk management purposes (e) other entities that may be required by law or in the public interest may guarantee, for the purposes described in the next paragraph; and (f) the purchaser at the time of the acquisition. You understand and acknowledge that such disclosure must be made and agree to waive your right to bring a claim for damages, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Use of Personal Data
TARA uses information about you to provide, maintain and improve our services and to deliver the information and support you request, including receipts, warnings, and support as well as administrative advertising messages.
Customer Information and other information you provide and where relevant, for the use of, or subscription to, or purchase of our Services and/or products, including additional information you subsequently provide, may be used and processed by us for the following purposes:
- Conduct our business and assist us in providing, maintaining, and improving the Services;
- Send information and support TARA requests, including receipts, reminders, and support messages and administrative messages;
- Send you news and information about the Services and communicate to you about the latest products, services, promotions and information offered by TARA and its designated partners;
- Provide some choices regarding the usefulness of our information that suits you;
- Provide an open and clear explanation of how we use the information;
- Publish or share information that has been combined from multiple users and/or customers, but of course in a manner that will not allow you or others to be identified;
- Aggregate your account data, which has been uploaded and is non-personal so that you cannot be identified, with data belonging to other users of the Service to improve the quality of service, design promotions or provide a way for you to compare business practices with other users;
- To obtain and collect Customer Information, and store Customer Information in an electronic system owned by TARA or a third party;
- Assess and process your requests regarding the Services;
- Establish and verify your identity and background;
- Establishing communication between us and customers;
- Processing your payment transactions related to the Service;
- Respond to any questions, complaints or comments from you;
- Manage customer participation in events or programs organized by TARA;
- Processing and analyzing Customer Information, including to carry out market analysis, whether conducted by TARA or third parties;
- Display, announce and open access to Customer Information to subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, licensees, business partners and/or Service providers;
- Investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities;
- Conduct internal activities, including internal investigations, compliance, audits and other internal security needs;
- Other legitimate business activities of TARA; and
- Other purposes that will be disclosed to you in connection with the Services.
(collectively, the “Purposes“).
TARA may use information about you to improve, customize and facilitate the use of our services and products to provide better services.
Security of Personal Information
We retain Customer Information, for as long as you are a customer or user of any of our products and/or Services. We also retain Customer Information for a certain period of time after you are no longer a customer or user of any of our products and/or Services if Customer Information is necessary for the Purposes for which Customer Information was collected or to meet legal requirements.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own account and password, as well as any and all applications submitted, obligations approved or entered into and all other activities carried out on the basis of such accounts. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or disclosure of your account or password, any unauthorized activity under your account or any other breach of security.
We will not be liable for any losses you may incur as a result of a third-party use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge, without any fault or omission on our part.
TARA may disclose the information it collects in the event required by applicable law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, TARA may disclose such information at the request of law enforcement agencies or other government agencies, or if TARA feels that such disclosure may prevent a criminal act from occurring, or may assist in investigations in connection with the safety of the public, to protect the security or integrity of TARA’s website, or to enable TARA to take precautions against possible harm.